Workout of the Day
In 15 min:
Power Clean to Push Jerk 5x 1+1
“GPP Decathlon Test”
1. Max Strict Pull-ups in 1 minute (record number of pull-ups)
2. Max L Sit/ Max Tuck (record max hold time) -Rest until the next minute starts
3. Max Strict Push-ups in 1 minute (record number of push-ups)
4. Max Bodyweight Squats in 2 minutes (record number of squats)
5. Max Sit-ups in 2 minutes (record number of sit-ups)
6. Max Handstand Hold facing in on wall (record max hold time) -Rest until the next minute starts
7. Lunge Splits in 2 minutes (record depth of right side split)
8. Lunge Splits in 2 minutes (record depth of left side split)
9. Seated Forward Bend Sit and Reach in 2 minutes (touch toes and beyond record measurement)
10. Center Split in 2 minutes (record depth of split)
*Record your scores – you will have three attempts to test these skills in this 8 week cycle.
This weekend at the Anaheim Fit Expo, our very own Maximilian Mormont will be making his debut as the head coach for the LA Reign! They are 1 of 8 teams competing this weekend in GRID matches at the Anaheim Fit Expo. New to GRID? Watch this video, and you can also visit www.npgl.com to learn more. To buy tickets, click HERE!
Read—CrossFit Athlete, 77, Makes Full-Body Transformation, from CBS This Morning.
Watch—Max’s Story, from CrossFit.
Eat—Buffalo Chicken Casserole, from PaleOMG.
1. Clean & Jerk -MTR- 3-3-3-3-3-3-3
2. Split Press 3×5/BB -MTR- 3-3-3-3-3
A. 3 Rounds:
30 Seconds each side Cossack Squat
1 Minute Down Dog to Up dog Stretch
B. 3 Rounds
1 Minute of Prone Step up
1 Minute of Supine Scorpion
1 Minute of Standing Forward Bend
C. 4 Rounds
D. 1 Round
1 Minute Each
Double Pigeon Right
Hamstring Stretch to Splits on Right
Double Pigeon Left
Hamstring Stretch to Splits on Left